Discovery Center is proud to support other nonprofit organizations committed to serving children. Below are the guidelines for requesting a donation of complimentary museum family passes (each admits 4). For your request to be considered, we ask that you meet the criteria outlined below.
All requests will receive a notification of approval or denial within 2 weeks. Thank you for considering Discovery Center as a potential contributor to the success of your event!
Requirements and Guidelines
- A request for donation must be submitted at least 4 weeks prior to the fundraising event.
- Requesting organization must have 501(c)3 nonprofit status, be a public educational institution or a scout troop. Donations will not be granted to individuals.
- Requesting organization must either be a school-based program or a program providing educational or enrichment opportunities to children.
- Requests must be submitted on organization’s letterhead.
- An organization is only eligible for 1 request per year.
- If granted museum passes, please note expiration date. Passes not used by the expiration date will become void and will not be reissued.
Requests can be emailed to email@example.com
Please include the following information:
Name of Group
Name of Event
Purpose of Event
Date of Event